Reporting on my trip to Wrangell has been slightly delayed due to the lack of internet in my life over the past few days. So, here I am attempting to cram several full days worth of fun into a few quick posts.
Some unexpected lingering snow slowed us up a little towards the end of our ascent, but thanks to our faithful companion Cyrus (Scott’s dog) we were able to follow in the paw prints of a seasoned veteran of the route.
Later that week, after Cyndi had arrived in Wrangell as well, Lisa, Cyndi, Dave and I completed a much shorter jaunt up
1 comment:
Wow, there certainly was a lot of snow on the way to high country. Your pose is priceless. I would not look nearly as good spirited if I were hiking in the snow in shorts.
Thanks for posting the July 4th memories - I hope you and Dave had fun.
Btw, the sun has yet to come out since you two were here.
~lisa
Post a Comment