Monday, April 02, 2007
Run-ins
This afternoon, I was on my way to the American consulate (don't get me started about the visa-procuring hell into which I am about to enter) when outside the car window I saw the most beautiful thing. Two men, obviously good friends, ran into each other in front of a cement mixer. There were smiles, there were hugs, and the sharing of laughs and Mentos. Among my friends I am notorious for running into all walks of friends, new and old, on the streets of Manhattan. God I miss New York...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
New York misses you too.
i miss nyc -- i miss friends -- i miss you -- i want to come visit you in brazil! maybe in our fall (it should be your spring, right?).... all your wedding fotos make me think, "gosh, anri's lovely... i love anroo...."
Post a Comment