I AM wearing pants, they are navy and they are shorts, but if you look hard enough you can see them. (I must admit I was hesitant to post this photo as I was worried some would think I was pant-less.)
I don't know anri. I just took a closer look for these "shorts" of yours and can't really find them, unless they are that dark sliver of a shadow between your butt and the towel. When I first saw this photo I didn't notice anything wrong; I just figured you were laying out and wearing bikini bottoms.
Regardless of what you're wearing, the picture is a great family shot. I hope to meet Kuma some day. (You may have mentioned this in a previous post, but where did that name come from?)
3 comments:
Shouldn't you be wearing pants?
I AM wearing pants, they are navy and they are shorts, but if you look hard enough you can see them. (I must admit I was hesitant to post this photo as I was worried some would think I was pant-less.)
I don't know anri. I just took a closer look for these "shorts" of yours and can't really find them, unless they are that dark sliver of a shadow between your butt and the towel. When I first saw this photo I didn't notice anything wrong; I just figured you were laying out and wearing bikini bottoms.
Regardless of what you're wearing, the picture is a great family shot. I hope to meet Kuma some day.
(You may have mentioned this in a previous post, but where did that name come from?)
~lisa
Post a Comment