Monday, July 09, 2007

Italia

I just arrived back - 5 pounds happier thanks to pizza, pasta, and gelato - from a fabulous 10 days in Italy where I fell in love with the country all over again, Florence in particular. Rather than write one long post that no one's attention span will keep up with, I will leave you with this photo (the view from San Gimignano) and over the course of the next few days, when I am less tired, I will write more about my travels.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to revisit Italy, especially Florence (my fav by far), and gain five pounds from gelato and pasta. ugh, i love gelato. and pasta.

~lisa

iy. said...

beautiful! never been to italy, and i really want to go. maybe i'll get dorothy to travel with me. cheers to ell-bees on vacation! i think i got the same, and just from having my parents around. sigh.