skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Au revoir Paris
Tomorrow morning I leave. I wish I could say I was sad, but I am ready to leave this beautiful city. What will I miss? The above: Charlotte, the charming girl who won all of our hearts, and the delightful bakery across the street from our hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No place like home
Back in NYC; back where I belong
Archives
►
2009
(19)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(69)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
▼
2007
(105)
▼
December
(9)
It's actually much louder than it sounds on video
p.s. Some women do want to kiss Santa, it seems
Who is Mommy kissing
Forgive me Al Gore
Two words: CAN'T WAIT
Au revoir Paris
Scenes from Paris
The Louvre
Comic relief
►
November
(12)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
No comments:
Post a Comment