Dave and I made it to Aguas Calientes yesterday afternoon and managed to upgrade our room to one with a TV, which, in the end, was worth every penny. I´m fairly sure I woke up our entire hotel last night, screaming after Plaxico caught that final touchdown pass. I was jumping up and down on the bed like a crazy person and Dave was unable to persuade me to stop.
This morning we made it up to Machu Picchu which was obscured by fog when we arrived, but a mere 10 minutes later the clouds broke and the sun came out. It was beautiful. I don´t have the ability to post photos from this computer, but I will be sure to do so as soon as I´m back in Brazil.
While our trip started out on a bad note, last night and this morning have served to resuscitate it, and then some. Too bad I won´t make the ticker tape parade tomorrow, but I will be there in spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD, that game was nothing short of incredible~ just wanted to send you a shout out and congrats! I think it was your long-distance dedicated fandom that pushed them over the edge last night!!love, sonya
Post a Comment