It feels like it's been forever since I've posted. March 14th marked the dawning of the age of visitors for us here in Sao Paulo. Our friends Jamie and Alexa arrived from Columbus, Ohio and stayed with us for a week. Three days after they left, my parents arrived (they're still here). In April and May we have three different groups of friends coming to stay with us. I have been playing tour guide and will be for the next several weeks, and thus have had little time to post. I will try to be better in the weeks to come, perhaps I'll take some pictures during my three upcoming trips to Rio, and I definitely will when I go to Salvador for the first time at the end of the month.Above: Jamie, Alexa, me, Dave
1 comment:
Girl, you don't know how narrowly you escaped a knock on your door from me that very same week. :D Enjoy Bahia, it's so beautiful there!
Post a Comment