Monday, February 02, 2009

Confidentiality

I see some fun stuff at work, especially when they are filming the production kitchen. Sadly, I am not able to write about any of that here as there is strict confidentiality when it comes to that kind of stuff. (I even edited out some of what I wrote in my last post, as I got a little nervous). So, I am sorry to say that a lot of what I want to tell you about that goes on at my internship, I can’t. I will say that I have been having a great time and I work with some great women. Today I got to bake cupcakes!

Here’s a cute story that I think I can share. I got into the elevator this afternoon and on it were a little boy and his mom. As we rode down he began to sing, “Rachel Ray, and Bobby Flay, I met both of them today,” over and over again. His mom’s response: “It’s going to be a long car ride home.”

On my own way home, I got in the elevator with Bobby Flay. Then, on my way out of Chelsea Market, I saw Rachel Ray in the lobby on her cell phone. I should have told her that Clare and I made her sage and gorgonzola sliders at our Superbowl party last night and that they were a big hit, but she looked busy.

No comments: