This past month I seem to be getting the worst of both hemispheres when it comes to the weather. I arrived in New York expecting nice spring weather, but it was still a little colder than I would have liked. San Francisco was just plain cold and windy, despite a few very hot days right before I arrived. And now, Sao Paulo. It was still warm when I left but a mere three weeks later the dead of winter has arrived. I am wearing wool socks around the house and sweaters when I go out. I guess there is a part of me that is still in denial about the fact that it gets cold here. I tried to help Kuma keep warm by placing a blanket in his crate last night, but he seems to think everything you put in there is a chew toy...
Friday, May 25, 2007
Baby, it's cold outside
This past month I seem to be getting the worst of both hemispheres when it comes to the weather. I arrived in New York expecting nice spring weather, but it was still a little colder than I would have liked. San Francisco was just plain cold and windy, despite a few very hot days right before I arrived. And now, Sao Paulo. It was still warm when I left but a mere three weeks later the dead of winter has arrived. I am wearing wool socks around the house and sweaters when I go out. I guess there is a part of me that is still in denial about the fact that it gets cold here. I tried to help Kuma keep warm by placing a blanket in his crate last night, but he seems to think everything you put in there is a chew toy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment