Our beloved Kuma turned one on May 5. As I was away in the US then, this past weekend was our first opportunity to invite some friends over to celebrate the occasion. I made a lot of food and several friends came over. Kuma even got his own "cake" of sliced banana (his favorite) and dog treats. (The Hello Kitty hats were the only ones we could find, Dave was a little upset that Kuma couldn't have something a little more masculine, oh well!)
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Kuma turns one
Our beloved Kuma turned one on May 5. As I was away in the US then, this past weekend was our first opportunity to invite some friends over to celebrate the occasion. I made a lot of food and several friends came over. Kuma even got his own "cake" of sliced banana (his favorite) and dog treats. (The Hello Kitty hats were the only ones we could find, Dave was a little upset that Kuma couldn't have something a little more masculine, oh well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment