When I wrote "best Sunday ever," little did I know it would turn out to be the best Sunday EVER. Finishing the Sunday crossword pales in comparison to the Giants going to the Superbowl! (And winning a bet I made with my husband, back before the playoffs even started, when I said that Big Blue was going to the Superbowl.) Corey Webster and Lawrence Tynes, you are my heroes.
Monday, January 21, 2008
See you in ARIZONA!
When I wrote "best Sunday ever," little did I know it would turn out to be the best Sunday EVER. Finishing the Sunday crossword pales in comparison to the Giants going to the Superbowl! (And winning a bet I made with my husband, back before the playoffs even started, when I said that Big Blue was going to the Superbowl.) Corey Webster and Lawrence Tynes, you are my heroes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anri, if the Packers had played half as poor against the Seahawks as they did against Eli, your Giants would have made a trip to Qwest Field (AKA Manning Hell) and flopped one step away from the Big Game.
Savor this felling because it will be gone February 4th.
Actually they have a chance as they should have beat the Patriots in week 17.
Happy belated birthday. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment