After working to upload four photos to the previous post, and in the middle of uploading the fifth and final one, a task that took almost an hour due to the speed of the computer I am on, the internet crashed and I lost all the photos ("Get it India!"). Thus, I streamlined the photo selection when I redid the rickshaw post, and am doing the same for this one.
We took an amazing sunrise boat ride on the Ganges this morning, the part of the tour to which I was most looking forward, and it certainly lived up to my expectations. Seeing the early morning bathers and the burning ghats where people are cremated (both of which you are not to photograph) was a very moving experience. I wish I could show you all my photos, but for now (for the sake of my personal sanity and need to get out of this internet place), I leave you with the above two.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Sunrise on the Ganges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all so colorful.
Post a Comment